01. In-Person Participant's Registration
Registration fee includes :
- Attendance at all plenary and parallel sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice and informal conversation sessions with keynote speakers).
- In-person conference session presentation (which involves submitting a abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program).
- The option to submit your paper to the corresponding Journal.
- Two conference lunch buffets
- Four snack/coffee breaks
- ISSN published Abstracts CD/ publication, admission to poster sessions, A printed conference programme, conference bag , conference materials , attendance and/or author certificates, a receipt of the registration fee
02. Group Registration:
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
03. Virtual RegistrationIf you wish your paper to be published in Soil and Water Resources Management 2016 Publications, but will not able to attend the Soil and Water Resources Management 2016, you have a option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and "author STREAM"
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference